Ways to Control Your Mind for Moneymaking Success

In Southeast Hypnosis Blog, we are going to share with you 6 simple & effective, and easy tips that you can do so that you take control of your negative thoughts, emotions, and behaviors for money-making success.

Some may remember 9-11-2001 when the Twin Towers in New York collapsed. America was invaded by terrorists. The newspapers and media repeatedly aired the footage of two commercial airplanes that were hijacked by Al-Qaeda crashed into the Twin Towers.
I remember that fateful day and where I was at. Back then, I was newlywed and doing home-based therapy or counseling. I saw the footage and was immediately scared. I canceled all appointments, and my mind went to the worst-case scenario that all Americans are going to die.
When you are experiencing stress or any difficulties in your life, your mind or your brain starts to delete, distort, and deny what is happening.
In Houston Texas, my hypnosis practice located in Friendswood Texas was hit by Hurricane Harvey. Harvey is a category four hurricane that made landfall in Houston and Louisiana in 2017. Many areas in Houston received more than 40 inches of rain.
We lost power and had a limited food supply. The gas stations were out of gas. It was chaos at the grocery store, where everything was in a limited supply like water, bread, and milk. I recall walking into a grocery store and shopping in pitch darkness where I couldn’t see anything.
I recall being scared out of my mind of food poison because their refrigerator system was knocked out.
My mind was flooded with images of Noah's Ark, all over Houston and most of Friendswood TX when the power went back on. It was like being traumatized again and again.
My office normally takes about 20 minutes to get there but when Hurricane Harvey attacked us, it took close to two hours to get there.
It’s amazing still where my mind can still see the flooding water when we drove the normal route to Southeast Hypnosis.
In stressful or traumatic events of your life, your mind, or your unconscious mind will worry. Your mind will make up or blow up the experience, almost like a tall tale of misinformation and the wrong perception. Your mind will also bargain or deny that it just didn’t happen.
Your mind and body now enter the Fight, flight & fawn zone. It is the surviving or crisis response zone. The fight is getting angry or frustrated at a person, thing, system, or object because of what happened. Flight or freeze is described as in shock. It is the feeling of disbelief or denying what is happening. It is your body unable to move or act against the danger or threat. Fawn is acting to try to please avoid the conflict.
What is expected is realized. If you do what you always do, then you will always get the same results.
When Hurricane Harvey hit, our economy was in a tailspin. People were more interested in getting their basic life needs taken care of. During this time, I was more worried about getting bank loans because I didn’t think rent could be paid for months. I was more worried about being broke and homeless. My mind was closed off to other ideas of how I can generate interest and help the community with stress relief hypnotic and NLP training seminars.
Your worry cloud of not having enough cash flow is what is causing the problem. When you worry about the issue, your mind is having tunnel vision only on re-creating the problem. Your actions match the situation.
If You are expecting your mind to work clearly and logically for you, but it is the rat race and fear with the fatigue of the problem. Your brain is running at warp speed, and you are drowning in quicksand.
Here’s another story for you that best explains how your mind is just focused on the problem and your perception is way off.
I have been married for over 20 years since 9-11. We are renovating our guest bathroom and there is a lot of junk that needs to be removed. A bright idea was to put some of the load in the office dumpster. Our jeep is 25 years old and, like its old body, it is not working well.
The air conditioning is not working. We put some of the junk in a pail. Driving 20 minutes in over 100 degrees is just plain miserable. Houston is having a bad heat wave right now. I was getting hot physically and emotionally. When we got to the office, my husband gave me the key to the office. I ran to the office because of the relief of cool air. Darn it, I say. He gave me the wrong key. That jackass.
Yes, I ran back and yelled “You give me the wrong key you jackass” while I dangled the keys back and forth in front of him.
He grabs the car keys and turns one key over, and my eyes track this movement.
He replied “Here is the key” holding the right key in his hand.
My face dropped and I felt embarrassed. I was thinking the key was in my hand all this time and I didn’t see it. I’m so stupid.
When I am such a hot head, my mind loses all perspective, and my perception is only based on pain or threats. I could not see that the solutions were in front of me. Every brain does this.
So, take a chill pill and relax. First label and identify that you are on flight, Fight, or fawn zone. Turn on the switch to slow down to where you can see clearly what is happening in front of your eyes.

Tip 1: Practice mindfulness meditation.

Mindfulness meditation is a great way to train your mind to focus on the present moment and let go of negative thoughts and emotions. There are many ways to practice mindfulness meditation, but one simple method is to sit in a comfortable position, close your eyes, and focus on your breath.
Close your eyes and roll the eyeballs upward. Take a deep breath in and start counting backward slowly from 10 to 1.
Focus on your breathing or the numbers.
Hypnosis is about focusing on one idea at a time. Having spa-like music in the background can also drown out negative thoughts and emotions.
Say these suggestions:
Every day in every way I am getting better, better, and better.
I deserve to feel good.
Day by day in every way, and I am getting better.
Every day in every way I am getting better, better, better.
I deserve to feel good.
Day by day in every way, and I am getting better.
Every day in every way I am getting better, better, better.
I deserve to feel good.
Repeat the suggestions as you exhale the suggestions above. Do this for about 10-15 minutes.

Tip 2: Paint a Picture of what you want. Focus on what you want by writing this down.

Start writing in your journal dreams with the attitude in your mind that you will have this goal and what will change when you have it. How will your life be different 3-6-9 months from now? What will you see when you have it? How will you communicate differently with others? What will you feel when you have it?
Recommendation: do this first thing in the morning when you wake up. You are retraining your brain to focus on what you want.

Tip 3: Change your physiology by taking breaks throughout the day.

It is also rolling your eyes upward with your eyes closed or open while taking deep breaths.
When you're feeling overwhelmed or stressed, it's important to take a break. Get up and move around, take a few deep breaths, or step outside and take a walk for some fresh air.
Start dancing while you listen to some fun music. Taking breaks will help you to clear your head and come back to your work or studies refreshed and focused.

Tip 4: Are you having enough fun and adventure in your life? Are you connecting with people that are positive and uplifting? Are you surrounded by supportive people? People that tell you the truth? Are you hanging out with people and friends and going to places? Are you having fun and laughing?

Tip 5: Get enough sleep.

When you're sleep-deprived, it's harder to control your thoughts and emotions. The fatigue will keep your mind in the survival mode, we just talked about. Make sure to get 7-8 hours of sleep each night so that you can be well-rested and focused.
Tip 6: Eat healthy foods.
What you eat has a big impact on your mood and energy levels. Eating healthy foods will help you to feel better both physically and mentally.

Professional facility located in Friendswood, TX, and services all of Southern Houston, including Algoa, Almeda, Alvin, Angleton, Bellaire, Brazoria, Chocolate Springs, Cinco Ranch, Danbury, Edgebrook, Fresno, Galena Park, Hilcrest, Hillshire Village, Houston, Lake Jackson, League city, Manvel, Missouri City, Pasadena, Pearland, Rosharon, South Houston, Southbelt, Southeast Houston, Southside Place, Spring Valley, Sugar Land, Webster, and West University Place.

Houston, Texas calls us for a FREE hypnosis screening.

Looking to lose weight. Quit smoking, or reach another goal? Learn how hypnosis can help!
We have the best service/stay with it guarantee.
FREE HYPNOTIC screening to see if hypnosis is right for you. Call 281-996-8000. Zoom (virtual) and in-person (office) appointments are available.
Booked your free consultation here: https://southeasthypnosis.setmore.com

References:

1. Scott McFall Hypnosis Method of training. Find more about my mentor here: https://hypnosisconnections.com/hypnosis-training-1
4. The Silva Mind Control Method by Jose Silva and Philip Mieli

Comments

Popular Posts