The Crime We Commit Against Our Stomach


Today’s restaurant meals are 4 times larger than it was in the 1950s. How often do you go out and get take-out at McDonald's, Burger King, Church’s Fried Chicken, Dairy Queen, Little Caesar’s, or Dominos? You are what you eat: if you feed your body junk, you will be depressed and sick. 

Have you ever tried a fat-burning tea, diet pill, or diet plan? This crime you commit against your stomach will cause cramping, nausea, and diarrhea.  Some diet pills are not FDA-approved, can increase your risk for heart attack or stroke, and cause liver & kidney damage.

Another crime you commit against your stomach is wearing a waist trainer, which is an easy way to solve your problems and to try to get an hourglass figure. A waist trainer will cause bruising, numbness, broken ribs, and harm to your internal organs. 

But have you ever considered Hypnosis to lose weight naturally, without diet pills, or a diet plan? It’s a unique, natural, commonsense approach to keep you fit and trim for the rest of your life. Our Hypnosis program is a comfortable way to lose weight safely and keep you motivated by supporting your healthy habits and behaviors. Our hypnosis weight loss program is a cutting-edge approach that assists you in increasing your emotional control. 

Hypnosis is about shifting your food preferences to enjoy healthy and sensible foods. Our Hypnosis Weight Loss program teaches your habits of naturally thin people, so they can be yours, too. Get accepted into our Hypnosis Weight Loss program to learn the secrets of self-confidence. Get accepted into our Hypnosis Weight Loss program to start chasing your goals with strong conviction and the right attitude. 

Our business succeeds because of the success of our clients.  

Here is a few Southeast Hypnosis Client Review:

“Heading the right direction in my weight loss.  I am 56 years old and lost 11 pounds and 10.5 inches. “- Dawn M.

“Southeast Hypnosis is a great place to go if you are trying to lose weight or stop smoking.  I have been seeing Rose for weight loss and I am so excited.  I have lost over 30 pounds and I am now wearing size 12 slacks.  I never would have believed that I would be here.  I have tried so many other things, but Rose has been terrific in sticking with me and helping me meet one of my goals.  New clothes, here I come!!“- Kathy W. 

“Rose has been fantastic in helping me to not only reach my weight loss goals but increase my confidence in myself as well. I don’t think I could have reached my goals as easily as I have without her help. I highly recommend Rose, she’s awesome! “- Amy T.

Schedule your free screening so you can learn the skill to get through the times when you need to change your feeling from negative to positive. This is your last chance. Call 281-996-800 now to schedule your screening. Appointments are available in person or on Zoom. 


Comments

Popular Posts